Hey! I'm Kelsey~ :) A dorky, 22 year old Canadian living in the middle of Nowhereland with Maggy and her Ferocious Beast. I cosplay, I love metal (namely death and viking metal), and will forever be a Potterhead. Other interests: Sherlock, Hannibal, Sleepy Hollow, Arrow, comics, DEADPOOL, Spideypool, Marvel in general, some DC. I post when I like, and yeah.
The real problem with books-turned-movies isn’t “omg they didn’t include every single word in the book” it’s “omg they completely overlooked the main theme, threw out any significant allegories, took away all the emotional pull, an turned it into a boring action movie with a love triangle in it”
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere